Because we need to take care of each other.
1. Leave an uplifting note on their desk.
2. Text them quotes from their favorite movies.
3. Take them out to get a bowl of delicious, hot ramen.
4. Let them cry on your shoulder for as long as they need.
5. Hug the shit out of them.
6. Remind them that there are a lot of good people in this world.
7. Bring them ALL the red wine. Or any wine. Just all of it.
8. Volunteer with them at a local organization.
9. Tell them: “You are valid in your feelings.”
Warner Bros / Via jokingmuch.tumblr.com
10. Take a few things off their to-do list.
11. Dance around ridiculously with them to their favorite music.
12. Bring them a wonderful puppy to hang out with.
13. Go on a long walk with them.
14. Take them a slice of their favorite pizza.
15. Mail them a hand-written card.
16. Binge-watch their favorite show with them.
17. Take action on their behalf and get involved.
18. Tell them: “You are enough. You are more than enough.”
View Entire List ›